Creating an inclusive, accessible, and authentic learning environment is crucial for a positive educational experience. As a Student Ambassador, I prioritize exemplifying these qualities and actively working to make everyone feel welcome.  Last semester, a new student, overwhelmed by a different cultural background, joined our college community. Recognizing their challenge, I took the initiative to engage with them, discovering a shared interest in literature. I invited them to a book club meeting.  During the gathering, I introduced the new student to members, ensuring their inclusion in discussions and activities. I provided information on campus resources, offering assistance with coursework and campus life. The warm atmosphere resulted in the new student expressing gratitude for the welcoming experience.  The success of this process lay in personalizing the introduction based on shared interests, fostering an immediate sense of belonging. Introducing them to a smaller group setting, like the book club, eased the transition and allowed for more meaningful interactions.  Though the experience was positive, I acknowledged the need for more proactive follow-up. Checking on the new student's progress and facilitating additional connections beyond the initial meeting could have further ensured continued inclusion. Building a support network is an ongoing process, and I recognized the potential for a more active role.  As a Student Ambassador moving forward, I plan to implement lessons learned. I will focus on personalized interactions, create smaller, intimate settings for newcomers, and maintain ongoing support. Seeking feedback from new students will be crucial for continual improvement and adapting my approach based on individual needs.